$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Leza

My first memory of myself is from around 1955, I was in kinder garden in Mexico City. There was a tree, and around it there was a low wall where we could sit on. My brother and I went together to school but I don't remember him in that scene.

In 1981 on December 25, Leza was born in Puebla, Mexico.

Things happened since that day to this day. This weekend she is getting married.

I held her in my arms when Mary was released from the hospital. I had seen her through glass after she was born. Both Mary and I took care of her once we got home. We stayed in Mexico until 1982 when we stayed one year in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Then in 1994 we moved to Illinois. In the beginning I commuted to Mexico until I moved permanently to Illinois at the end of 1998. After High School in 2000, she went to Vermont for College.

Mary and I read her books: The Lord of the Rings, A Wrinkle in Time, and Pippi Longstocking, among others.

Now she enters another stage.

2 comments: