$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where are We Going, and How to go About It?

Could it be that all that matters is already spelled  out somewhere, and all we have to do is find it?

I am reading  two or three books at once, and all is coming together. I guess the weirdest idea, is the Many Worlds Interpretation of Hugh Everett, now spearheaded by David Deutsch.

Daniel I. Fivel derives Quantum Mechanics from Information Theory. Bogdan Mielnik had started along similar lines, years ago.

B. Mielnik, Commun. Math. Phys. 15 1-46 (1969).

I just saw a movie, where Lev does the art, and also helps directing, which I find insightful. Brain Trust. 

Spell it out, they tell Brian, and he chooses to write it for his son (maybe is not really his), still in the wife's womb, instead. He even hides it from God!

That is how I feel about my Great Idea.

We are turning into cyborgs, and the sooner a good fraction of us learns how to program computers, the better.

I've seen the Promised Land, and even if I don't get there, I know we are going to be saved.
There is truth, and progress, and we have the scientific method to guide us there.

For now, everybody should get connected online.

Everybody must get connected! 



No comments:

Post a Comment