$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Father's Day Coming

"In Spain, this problem has been even more acute. Bankia, before it failed, had a loan-to-deposit ratio of 160 percent, one of the highest levels in Europe. Even the strongest banks in the country, like Santander, the global banking giant, have a fairly risky ratio of 115 percent, while big Italian banks like Unicredit rely on bulk borrowing to a similar or higher degree."


NYT

I owe to Santander.

Even though I did not accept the credit line they offered me in Chilpancingo, I contracted a service to get my money back if I lost my deposit plastic card. I had lost it twice before, to what I consider a change of habits. I took money at a different time I usually did, and left the card in the ATM. Somebody took the card and stole my money.

Now I am not getting money in that account, and the service is costing me.

The reason I did not accept the line of credit is because I already owe money to American banks. My problem is obvious, I should have a bigger income. I'm working on that.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment