$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Economist?

If I have the audacity to write poetry; then there is no surprise if I write on Economics.

The world is going through the biggest wealth transfer in the history of humanity. I do not mean that 1% owns all the money, as the kids in the Occupy Wall Street (OWS) movement believe.

Explanation:

I was downtown Chilpancingo a few minutes ago. I ate at the San Francisco Market. On the wall hang an invitation for everybody to go at midnight, on October 27, Saint Jude's Day, to celebrate this, the saint for the hard enterprises in Mexico. He is one of the saints for the drug dealers' movement here.

Joaquín Chapo Guzmán, the ruler of the drug dealers' movement, has a third grade education.

Robin Hood, is safe and well, protected by Saint Jude, directing the biggest wealth distribution campaign in Mexico.

I assume something similar is happening in Afghanistan; and in many other places around the world.

There you have it: The Robin Hood Theory of Economics.

Neither  ideology, nor rationality alone explains the world.

Follow the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment