$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sandra Vasquez: Oswego, Illinois

When I was teaching at East Aurora High School, I heard about this tragedy. A young woman and a group of friends, were in a terrible car accident. There was alcohol, there was youth, and there was death.

Five years later we have this note by Denise Crosby, in The Beacon News.

I am back teaching in Kendall County. My students have similar backgrounds as Sandra. They are American young people, which are having a hard time. I can see it in my own family. I do not know my students well enough yet, but I hope to inspire them, and my children, with the worldview only Science can provide.

Plano was Smallville through the duration of the filming of the upcoming movie, Man of Steel,  thus Superman may be among my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment