$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Information and the Modern World

I do follow information in the news and daily life. I process it and I act. To me that is the meaning of life. Right now I am teaching an Introduction to Astronomy class, reading Decoding Reality, by Vlatko Vedral, and taking an Artificial Intelligence class from edX.org.

Julian Assange is getting sick in the Ecuadoran embassy in London, Bill McKibben is organizing students for civil disobedience, and I am finally getting a grasp on what Information means.

May you live in interesting times!

Since 1968 I felt the world was coming to an end. Now the feeling is more acute, nevertheless do not expect this blog to provide a handbook, on how to survive the December 21, 2012, coming end of the world.

Please come again. I feel I have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment