$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Saturday, December 3, 2011

“life breaks us all but in the end we are stronger in the broken places”

Ernest Hemingway 


Today I am supposed to be downtown Chilpancingo breaking a Guinness World Record. "Mexico Seeks New Guinness Record For Moon-Gazing With Telescopes".

I won't go.

Many years ago, I was 19 or 20, I don't remember, I found myself reading USSR propaganda; I completely forgot I had to be in soccer training. I played at a UNAM's junior team. UNAM soccer is strong, they've been champions of the Mexican Professional Soccer League; here is the Wikipedia link: Pumas.

Another break in my life path, another fork in the road, happened in 1998; when I left BUAP, to join Alcatel-Lucent.

Today I change path direction again. Following Roberto Bolaño, Abandon Everything, Again.

My acclimation period in Chilpancingo is over. I have to keep working on my PyChilpo project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment