$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2011

Teaching Moments

I feel I have a teaching moment now. Not every minute of our lives is equal, as far as its consequences for future minutes, hours, days, years, and lifetimes, are concerned.

Finally I have an idea I can get behind. Revision of the Scientific Method, because of the digital economy we have already entered. Also kids are following me from Illinois to Guerrero. I have an audience many teachers will love to have. (Hi guys, and gals!). When I see the faces of my students I feel, their love sometimes . I cannot let them down.

The 1% has to step down!

It is wrong, that 1% own 40% of the wealth: That is WRONG.

From the link above:

a teaching moment was an unexpected and unplanned opportunity, during a planned lecture or lesson plan, to really connect and teach your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment