$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Barack Hussein Obama

My whole family is happy. I am happy to be with them, this president will make our life better.

They all voted for Obama, I am not a citizen yet. Next time.

Obama won because the world is growing more and more diverse. He comes from a white family, through, and through. His father was from Africa, but chose not to be present as his son grew up. His mother, though, was there until she died. His white grandparents took it from there. What a story!

Romney lost because his worldview is narrow. He is for business, and his Mormon Church. I am not against business, but a Nation is not a business.

Now I have an opportunity to get ahead with my life in the next four years.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment