$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

End of the World

Since I was a teenager, I felt these to be special times. My buddies and I used to talk about going to a commune somewhere in Baja California, to start a new era.

I told myself, that unless and until, I understood how I got here, I was not going to know when the world was going to end. Barring a big meteorite obliterating human civilization, I expect hard times, because of uncountable problems our species has to solve before we can go  through the bottleneck I see coming.

On December 21, 2012, the World is not Ending, I know that much, but the general apprehension I feel around me, tells me that the World As We Know It, is coming to an end. There are going to  be losers and winners.

Latinos are going to be winners, white elites around Mitt Romney, are going to be losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment