$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2011

Epiphany

Feeling

I just bought a Chinese calculator for the Mexican Black Friday. It is ativa WCT9401J

I paid 5 5/9 dollars.

I have told anybody that wants to hear this, calculating power is going fast towards zero.

What next?

Let's all get calculating!

I went to Office Depot Mexico, at the US one you find a better one: ativa AT-30i for nine ninety nine,
just like Herman Cain announced for his economic plan.

Maybe I will endorse Cain after all.

I find it reassuring that Jeffrey Goldstone is doing computer work also. I met him at a get together party in Dan Freedman's home, when I spent a year as a postdoc at MIT. I was carrying my little girl, and Jeff also. A friend of mine, José Wudka did work with him at some point, but ended up getting his PhD with Eddy Farhi, that also is working on Quantum Computation. It is reassuring that people that had "dropped out" from Physics, turn out in the alley I am getting into now.

No comments:

Post a Comment