$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

War in Guerrero

Since I am away I can write the following; at least I believe so.

My friend Arturo Miranda Ramirez, is trying to help his Alma Mater; the kids may loose the semester.He wants the Rector, Ascencio Villegas Arrizon, to mediate with the state Government,

One complication, is that the students want the Governor out, after his police force killed two children from that school; children because I am 62, and they could be my sons. The students will have to negotiate, and I think Arturo has the moral standing to help.

Education in Guerrero is in crisis. Without justice there is no peace, and without peace, there is no civilization.

"Miranda Ramírez hizo una reflexión si el gobierno cierra Ayotzinapa, no sólo los estudiantes se quedarían sin oportunidad, los maestros también “irían a parar a la calle, y si ellos no entienden la magnitud de la situación, allá ellos”.


Miranda Ramirez reflected, if the government closes Ayotzinapa (teacher's College), not only the students would be left withouy opportunity, teachers too, "they'll end up in the street, and if they are unable to understand the seriousness of the situation, it'll be their fault".


La Jornada Guerrero.

No comments:

Post a Comment