$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Know Thyself

While applying to another high school position, I came to a daunting question. Why were you not rehired?

Dumbstruck, I just wrote, the supervisor decided that.

In another question, on my student teaching training, I wrote that I got an A. Now I remember that they called me to the office, because my reports were late. Memories came back. I did not think it was important, but they thought so. I might've gotten a lower grade, I do not remember now.

Why am I applying to jobs, for which two previous supervisors, decided not to rehire me?

During my years of research in other institutions, I did not identify with the work my peers were doing; I wanted something more.

Now I watch my son's movie (below), where the President of the Academy, dies of old age, but Lev says,  "very likely died because he just saw the best movie he ever saw, and thus was ready to die."

Is there a message here?

No comments:

Post a Comment