$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How Does my Mind Work?

As far as I can tell, I look for patterns. Instead of checking every single source for accuracy, I envision sweeping narratives to give a coherent story in a few steps.

Is the world like that?

I don't have a clue; my idea of an agnostic paradigm, is my effort to deal with the way I think. The proof is in the pudding, if some of my generalizations work in a few cases, I would be satisfied. Physics has always seem to me as the study of the simple; problem is, I am looking into more complex processes now.

Chemistry studies complex processes, it is important to notice that neural communication is chemical also, not physical. Reading a review on "Our astrochemical heritage", I learn that physical processes give way to chemical ones: Those take the day, and determine the essential conditions that produced life. Maybe also, Intelligent Life; who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment