$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Monday, December 10, 2012

Is There a New Science in the Making?

The agnostic paradigm I have been advocating in this blog, is well underway in several facilities already in operation. What I am trying to do here, is to put them neatly in one package.

Right now, I am reading the review, "Our astrochemical heritage", by Caselli & Ceccarelli already in the arXiv.  You can find there, an intense collaboration between scientists of different disciplines, looking for our extreme, or deep, "Origins Story." To my mind they represent a Constructor in the sense of David Deutsch.

Databases, computers, meteorites, and so on and so forth, in one of the biggest open source projects, I am aware of. I can call  this "The Constructor of Our Origins."

The end result, won't be a "Theory of Everything", but a "Cosmic Story of Ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment