$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2012

Is This the End?

I was born in Mexico City, I live in Warrenville, IL. I do not believe the world is ending on Friday. But; my request for help from Mexico has not been granted. In one case not even answered. Today I read the Mexico City paper, La Jornada, and find out opaqueness. This very free and open newspaper has pieces on the leader of the Mexican Teachers Union, a crook I believe, who the new government seems to be protecting. Also a very courageous commentator, exposes  new Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto's  cruel attack against Mexican students.

Changing country, I expected president Obama to announce in Newtown, an attack against the gun lobby, all I saw were platitudes about our need to change.

It seems to me that evil people are in charge of governmental powers in Mexico, and the US.

I do hope that something happens on Friday, to end this corrupt system.

There.

Well today is December 21, 2012. The world didn't end.

I did find out though, that Mexico is in the middle of a drought. I expect more problems down there.

Mayan Silent Revolt!


La Jornada

The Tea Party dropped the Fiscal Cliff Bomb!

Even with Obama's proposal, I guess I am not getting my tax rebate.

No comments:

Post a Comment