$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bottleneck

Recently my family and I went through a bottleneck.

Humanity has gone through these before. At one point only a few tens of thousands of us were around. Even a little rock coming from the sky at the wrong place and at the wrong time, would've wiped us out.

I am reading about circumstellar dust around supernovae, [link]. If any of the supernovae would've exploded closer to us, that would've been the end of us.

At the end of the bottleneck, my family and I came out alright. I just watched the Obama and Biden speeches to get four more years to end this depression. I believe that our three families are going to do well.

I still sense some evil spirit near us, but I am confident we are going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment