$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Search for Intelligent Life on Earth

I am watching TV-Maya. My father was from Xelajú, Guatemala. This town is also known as Quetzaltenango. Now that the dreaded December 21, 2012 date is coming, I have been looking into my origins. My father was not Maya, he was Spanish.  Nevertheless he had a deep respect for the Mayas. Right now the program is about the Tz'utujil People.

Peter Watson wrote "The Great Divide".  He argues on the differences between America and Eurasia. Like two pieces of a global brain. Left and Right Hemispheres, not talking to each other. I believe these two brains have to talk to each other, in order to have a New Era. Maybe December 21,2012, has to do with this recognition, not with the End of Humanity.

There is intelligent life on both Hemispheres, unfortunately Cristóbal Colón, was incapable to start this much needed conversation.

We have to start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment