$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Monday, February 20, 2012

I Love Leza!

My daughter is a leader.

First she left her own environment, the placid private school in Mexico where she grew up, and then went through a home school environment in Warrenville, Illinois. She has told me that it was not easy for her, to then go to Hubble Middle School - BTW the old building was sold, and it is been turned into a shopping mall! - in Wheaton. She became a leader at Wheaton Warrenville South High School; she made several movies with her own crew of groupies, she is a beautiful girl, you know. Then she went to Marlboro College in Vermont, and brought an aspiring artist home with her. After a few years with us, he has to move out, we have been taxed, and my wife and I are not the best financial experts.

Right now she is prepping him up to become a musician-poet, with the help of one of her high school mates.

I Love You Leza!

No comments:

Post a Comment