$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Making Good in the USA!

Apple is having a record year, iOS devices are popular. Downloads at a dollar a pop, are a riot!

I just feel sad that the soul of Apple didn't live to see this miracle. If you believe in afterlife, wherever he is, he must have a satisfied face. I admire you so much Steve. At least I am here to enjoy your vision. I feel validated, I predicted this!

He was not the son of Edison, or Ford. He did it all by himself, even when his father abandoned him. That is inspiring, I hate giveaways. So many getting big fortunes by their ancestors, when they as  heirs obviously do not deserve the wealth. There is this Iron Lady in Australia, who is having a big fight with her own children to keep the money her dad left her - Gina Rinehart - I hope I can do better. I explain in this post.

I went back to my country four years ago to make good on Nicholas Negroponte great idea, One Lap Top per Child. I soon found out down under, that I was not allowed, first I had to join a clique of "scientists", that did not accept me back in 1983. I like to exaggerate of course, but this is how I feel right now, anyway. I do expect some breaks though, I did get some, but right now I decided to try my hand again in the U.S. of A..

My main idea is to leverage advances in know-ware, hard-ware, and soft-ware.

There has been so much progress in the last ten years, that I think it is a sin not to take advantage of it. Juan R. Thomas is running for office in Aurora Illinois, his ancestors were slaves. I should be able to make it here.

Thanks for the inspiration, Steve and Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment