$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2012

Two Footballs?

Roger Cohen has a piece about two games, one in Indiana the other in London.[link]

I am reading a Scottish-British-American historian's book, Civilization.

I am at a crossroad; I was born in Mexico City, my favorite team was Chivas, now I am a US resident, and did not feel like watching the Super Ball!

I am not Mexican, and I am not American, WTF!

I am a new breed; I'll try to explain here.

Property, that is the key word. I am in Chapter 3 of Ferguson's book, Civilization. He is trying to understand why the West is winning the world domination war right now. I agree, the US is a better country to live in than Mexico. My children are US citizens, and I am trying to come to terms with my situation.

Should I Stay, or Should I Go? [link].

I Should Stay.

In the US if you have property, the law protects you. I do have property, and my children will inherit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment