$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mexican American

I am a Mexican American Physicist. My father taught me never to be ashamed of my own people. Not all my American relatives feel this way, and sometimes they disassociate themselves from our people. I guess life is easier that way. Identification with the aggressor.

A relative from California has recently been deported to Mexico. We'll be coming, we will be crossing the border, until the end of times. Any thinking person can understand that.

Get over it Americans; Mexicans came to what is now known USA, before any of your ancestors did. It is better to become a respectful neighbor.

Anyway; we will be wherever we want to be, time is long. All we have to do is wait.

We live with memories of hundreds of years, and some of us even thousands. Get over this non-sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment