$$\LaTeX$$ Formula Editor for Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Constructal Law

If I want to apply this Law to Physics, I have to understand it better.

Here I compare it to Julian Barbour's ideas as expressed in his book "The End of Time".

Barbour pays attention to patterns, patterns in 3D, as seen in a 1D timeline. The time dimension for Barbour is not real. He can do Physics without time. Time is just a useful mathematical convention.

For Bejan, time and flux are very real. Nevertheless his emphasis is new. He sees a regularity that nobody had seen before. Matter not only flows, it flows in such a way, that it gets easier and easier for it to flow, in a never ending evolutionary process, by producing a pattern.

Finally, this pattern - I call it an Information Field - directs the Design in Nature. That is my take inside of Physics of Bejan's discovery. Now I have to apply it to the Expanding Proton.


No comments:

Post a Comment